We offer a full or partial house clearance service, we will clear sheds, lofts, cellars, garages etc. You tell us what you would like cleared and we will do it for you.
We don’t pick and choose what we take, we can remove everything for you. We collect all sorts of items:
- Furniture such as sofas, beds, tables and chairs;
- Large and small electrical appliances;
- Clothing, shoes, accessories and jewellery;
- CDs, DVDs, books and bric-a-brac;
- Items from the garden.
We will always try to ensure that items are recycled or reused, but unfortunately we cannot purchase anything from you. If you think you have something valuable, just put it aside and we’ll take the rest.
When you ask us about a clearance, the usual process will be:
- We agree what items are to be removed;
- We provide a quotation either by email or by site visit;
- We invoice you if you have an account or take payment by debit/credit card;
- Working room by room, we clear out all agreed items;
- Removing carpets and curtains (if requested);
- If working on our own, the property is left secure, and we return the keys to the requested location.
The cost of a house clearance varies from property to property and depends on the work required.
Contact our team today and we’ll make sure your needs are handled efficiently and effectively.